Thursday, January 16, 2014

Humble Beginnings...

They say a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.  Well, a zine of 50+ pages starts with a single file folder!


Yes, Jon and I are finally getting our ducks in a row to dive in on Drop Target issue 6, which will be out this year, hopefully in the Spring.  We've actually got it all planned out, we just need to write some articles, transcribe some interviews and draw a bunch of pinball illustrations and comics.  We'll keep you updated here as it gets closer to publication!

If you can believe it, this is currently the remaining stock of Drop Target zines:


It looks like DTZ #4 will be the next issue to hit its second printing, with issue five following closely on its heels.  What's a matter?  Don't people like classic pinball machines?  Well, if you want one of these, hop to it!  Once these first editions sell out (screen printed covers, full color center spreads) they are gone for good.

I'm going to try and queue up some posts to cover my pinball activity over the last few months.  I've been pretty active, I just haven't had a chance to blog about it.  I'll do my best to catch up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment