Monday, December 24, 2012

Photos from a Stern Tour Part 5

Twas the night before x-mas and during the Stern tour
Jon Chad had seen wonders like never before
There were wires and translights and parts all abound
Just waiting for the cabinets to come right around
On top of the playfield, where the silver balls roam
All the pinball components snuggled in their new home.

THAT'S ALL I GOT!  I don't have the Oom pah pah to make a whole rhyme about me going to Stern.  Was it magical?  Of coarse!  But obviously not magical enough to imbue me with the power of rhyme! This is short post today!  The pinball machines make their way down the assembly line and getting their components.




Next time I wrap up the Stern photo tour!  I'm getting misty-eyed just thinking about it!  Enjoy your holiday week!  Everybody go play some PINBALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment