Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saw it on Craigslist!

If anyone has a spare 400 smackers lying around, they could find themselves the proud owner of this neon pinball sign:






I have to admit its pretty cool!

Things are pretty busy here at the Drop Target headquarters!  Alec and I wear two hats up here in Vermont.  On one hand, we're both cartoonists!  Since spring is convention season for cartoonists, we've both been going all over the place.  On the other hand, we're also both teachers at the Center for Cartoon Studies, and that means that it's getting close to finals, commencement, and all sorts of other end-of the-year hullaballu!  So: busy, busy, busy.  Not busy enough to neglect my harsh pinball regiment, though!  I spent a lot of time in the Senior Studio here at the school today and CCS Senior Beth Hetland (April Fog Memorial Scholarship recipient 2011) and I played some really incredible games of Medieval Madness.  There was this one really bonkers shot where the Troll came out from under the playfield and launched the ball over the dragon's shoulders and back into the shooter lane!

It was awesome...ANYWAYS, here's a doodle I did.  I don't even know what to say...
Are there any good pinball tattoos out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment