Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pinball Wizard Arcade!!!

Holy smokes you guys, I visited a brand new TOP NOTCH pinball arcade in New Hampshire this week, the Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham, NH.


It was so great to see a BRAND NEW arcade done RIGHT.  They had about 75 pins on location, all in great working order, and not just any pins, some of the best of the best!


Spider man, Avatar, Lord of the Rings, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Twilight Zone, Addam's Family, Banzai Run (which I played, which was crazy!), Xenon, Captain Fantastic, Arabian Nights, Flash, Cirqus Voltaire, Black Hole, Dr. Dude, Black Knight, Black Knight 2000, High Speed, The Getaway, BOTH Pin 2k machines and dozens more I can't even remember.  It was amazing!  

I met Dave Marston there (who supplied me with photocopies of Multiball #10, thus completing the entire run for me and Jon!) and we chatted a bit with the owner/operator of the arcade, Sarah St. John.  While we played, she was walking the floor, opening up machines and fixing small things here or there.

Sadly, I only had about an hour to spend at the Pinball Wizard Arcade, but Jon and I will definitely be back for a full day of pinball SOON, and we'll let you know how it goes!  In the meantime, if you are close to Pelham (a stone's throw from Boston)  head to the Pinball Wizard Arcade, it's worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment